Sunday, September 29, 2013

Best intentions

Well I've been meaning to post FOR- ever, but alas, just haven't found the time. And now when I "planned" to update and post, I've got a hubby who is under the weather and I think has passed the cold torch off to our little guy.  He woke up about 2 hrs after going to sleep and has now been up for almost 2 hrs. Geesh! Poor guy. This will be his first cold, if that is what is bothering him now. It could also be that we had to move the bed portion down in his crib and it could be really disorienting, I suppose. He is pulling up to stand now and so with the bed up high, it was screaming DANGER to me. He migt be thinking, "My bed used to be so high, now it's almost on the ground! What's wrong with you parents?!"

So this is going to have to wait until tomorrow... or on second thought, silence. Let's get to it then!

September has brought us several visitors and we have been thrilled to have them. First up was our good friend Steve, from our time at ND. He has been working like crazy for the last 5 years and finally had some down time to come visit. Although, life has changed for us a bit since our crazy Mendoza days, it was great to catch up with him. He and Eric got a chance to head out for some drinks, while I kept watch over Evan (and caught up on sleep!)
Steve and Evan in stripes!
Well, just kidding, Mr. Evan seems to need some love...so I'll try this again another night.


No comments:

Post a Comment