So this post is kind of boring and more for me, than you. But you are more than welcome to read along about our daily schedule and Evan's milestones. As always, I did post a cute picture of Evan, so you can at least get your fix of him :-)
Our Days
AM
630-700 Evan wakes up, Diaper change, Vitamin D: 1 dropper full. Evan nurses.
715-745 Evan plays in his room or secure safe area
745 We head downstairs to eat breakfast. Wash hands with cloth, warm water and soap. Give Medicine for reflux.
Breakfast
Some dry cereal that he can feed himself
Oatmeal cereal 3-5 TBsps
pieces of banana of some other bit of pureed fruit from jar
Wipe hands and face after eating
830-845 Back upstairs for story time and rest, may need a diaper change. Sound machine on.
1030-11 Evan wakes up. I nurse him. Diaper change and help Evan get dressed.
11-12/1230 This is usually the time when we run an errand or get out of the house.
PM
12/1230 Lunch time: Wash hands with cloth, warm water and soap
Lunch
Puffs or mum mums or a piece of toast cut into small pieces
1/2 jar of fruit
1/2 jar of vegetable
Sippy cup with water
Wipe hands and face after eating
1-115 Upstairs for story time and rest, may need a diaper change. Sound machine on.
230-330 Wakes up (this nap is usually shorter than the morning nap) Evan nurses, diaper change.
330-500 Play, Fun, Whatever we want to do
500 Dinner Wash hands with cloth, warm water and soap
Dinner
Puffs or mum mums or a piece of toast cut into small pieces
1/2 jar of fruit (usually he'll finish whatever he didn't eat from lunch)
1/2 jar of vegetable
Sippy cup with water
Wipe hands and face after eating
545 Upstairs to get ready for Bed. Clean up toys in room.
Bath (every other day).Night time diaper and PJs
Brush teeth
Prayers
Turn on sound machine
What is Evan doing?
- Crawling rapidly
- Cruising on furniture and anything he can get his hands on
- Babbling, fairly consistently. Some consonant sounds, but not super regular yet.
- Shrieking and laughing
- Plays peek-a-boo with me. Hiding himself behind a towel, blanket, chair or the curtains, then revealing himself and watching to see how I react. (I'm surprised, of course, every time :-)
- He has 3.5 teeth, the two front bottom and two front top teeth
- He gives hugs
- He gives kisses, but sometimes uses his teeth
- He is using his arms more to signal things that he would like
- He helps pull his arms out of shirts and can lift his head to take his shirt on and off
- He sleeps through the night!!!! About 12 hrs on average
- He naps consistently
- His voice can calm me down, when I am on a plane and feeling anxious
- He sometimes sings, when I am singing to him
- He is the absolute best thing that has EVER been given to me. Thank you God!
Sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteOk the wash hands with warm water and soap thing is something I need to add! oops.
Yea, sometimes I wonder if I need to record every single thing, which even though it seems like it, I really leave out so much!
And when I started blogging last winter, I wish I had started before AJ was one.
I've been really enjoying assessing the weeks, though, and it's so fun to see how much they've grown from month to month, you know? It's been such a good way for me to keep our pics and adventures together, because you know me, I'd never get around to sorting and scrapbooking if I wasn't on blogger ;)
When I see you next I need to give you your winter white wedding shawl! I keep seeing it hanging in my closet, after I see the piles of clothes on the floor in there!