I've been playing peek-a-boo with Evan for awhile and he loves it, probably like most babies. But recently, after bath time he has started playing with me! It is so precious and also makes me laugh really hard. He'll be wrapped up in his towel and I will lie him on the diaper changing table to get dressed and a new diaper. He pulls the towel up over his face and then very quickly, will pull the towel down with his arms and look at my face...waiting for my reaction. I say, "Where is Evan? Where is Evan?", when the towel is over his head and then "Peek-a-boo, there he is!" when he pulls it down. He laughs and laughs, oh my goodness, is there anything sweeter than a baby's laugh??
As I mentioned in a previous post, I've been singing to Evan before bed and nap time. My wondrous and melodious voice soothing him to sleep...LOL, not blessed with that gift...but he likes it. Well now he sings with me, in his baby babble. I hold him and we rock back and forth, as I sing and then he chimes in. It's interesting, because it is 'singing' and it's different than his regular 'talking'. Less pausing and almost like a pre-humming.
And now the many faces of Evan....
| Oh so happy! |
| A bit coy and surprised... |
| Stoic and please don't judge me with that little bit of spit up running down my chin |
No comments:
Post a Comment